When paired with our custom handwriting, a pretty picture does wonders at getting your postcard read & responded to. The main thing you want to remember when you design your postcard is, DON'T MAKE IT TOO COMMERCIAL LOOKING. That's right the more folksy/original it looks the more likely it will get a response.
How to design:
Step 1: Create a New Image Template
Click the "Image Templates" button in the left navigation which will bring you here:
Step 2: Upload Your Own or Use Our Templates
If you are uploading your own image make sure they are 1875px wide by 1275px tall, in JPG or PNG format.
If you choose to use our pre-build templates click the "Design Postcard" button to launch the Canva postcard builder. The card design is amazing! It has 1000s of pre-build high end industry specific designs that are editable with ZERO design skills. The only things you need to remember are:
- You only need to design the front of the card. The back of the card is handled by our custom handwriting system.
- If you use their premium stock photos, there is a cost of $1 for the design.
- You will need to create a FREE www.canva.com account to use this feature. (It will prompt you to do so.)
- Click 'photos' on the left underneath 'templates' to find pictures.
- To design using your own images, click 'uploads' further down on the left.
Once you done designing the front of your card hit the "save postcard" button in the top right to save your image.
If you have an image already saved that you wish to make changes to all you have to do is click the edit image button in the card builder & it will bring you back to the Canva editor with your previously saved design.